Steps to create Alfresco URL for use in rWAVES layers:
- This is the template of the URL to make your Alfresco image publicly available. Copy it to your location information.
- Upload your icon to your Map Icons directory.
- Click the button to make the image publicly available.
- A popup will appear. Click the “View” link located to the right of the “Public Link”.
- You will be directed to a page displaying your icon image. The URL for the page will have a format like the image below. The last portion of the URL is the image ID. Copy just that portion of the URL.
- Paste your image ID into the portion of your Public Alfresco image link that you copies in step 1. You can now use that link as your map icon.