rWAVES allows you to easily submit feedback about map data to the administrator of your account. Feedback topics may vary between accounts, but the standard ones are:
- Register new service/report a service that is not mapped
- Report data issues (i.e. incorrect address or contact information)
- Suggestion for a new function
- Software Issue
- General User Feedback
The below video shows you how quickly and easily it is to submit feedback through rWAVES:
- Click the menu icon, represented by three horizontal lines, in the top-left navigation bar.
- Select ‘Contact Us’ from the side menu
- Complete your contact information
- Select a feedback topic from the dropdown list
- Enter your feedback as free-form text in the comments box
- Click ‘Submit’.